If the customer is not entirely satisfied with their purchase, TECNI® Ltd will send a replacement product or provide a full refund of the purchase price. If practicable the product will be returned. They should give a brief reason as to why they wish to return the item.
Stock products must be in resale condition.
Cut lengths of cable cannot be returned. Nor can bespoke customised and manufactured products made especially for a customer unless the product is faulty.
All TECNI branded tools supplied by TECNI® Ltd are covered by a 12 month warranty against material or manufacturing defects. In the event of an item being defective, TECNI® Ltd will also pay the carriage charge incurred in returning the item. This warranty is limited to products being used in the recommended manner and environment and does not cover negligence or misuse of product.
TECNI® Ltd will endeavour to credit the customer's card or account for the full charge within 48 hours of the goods being received back at our premises in the condition supplied.
- Requests for returns are received via telephone, e-mail, fax and customer visit. Customers are requested to supply the Sales Order number, SO - followed by six numbers (e.g. SO001234) so that the original order can be found.
- The TECNI®Admin Team approves the return/replacement and generates the "Return Authorisation" number on Netsuite via the relevant Sales Order record. The RA number is made up from the unique sales order number prefixed by “RA”. EG if the Sales Order SO012345 is being returned the RA number would be RA012345.
- A copy of the “RA Form” is emailed to the customer via Netsuite for reference, and this should be returned with the goods, alternatively the returns slip on bottom of the Despatch Note has a place for the RA number. Registered Customers can obtain RA numbers via the ‘My Account’ tab on this website if preferred.
- An additional copy is printed and marked ‘Works Copy’ and placed in the tray at Goods Inward and checked upon receipt of the goods.
- If the product is faulty or we have despatched the wrong items, then based on the dimensions, weight and value of the goods TECNI® will either post a prepaid envelope for them to return the items or we will arrange for a courier to collect.
- Once returned to TECNI®, goods inward staff will check that the goods received are in re-saleable state and then returned to stock. Any defective products returned are quarantined immediately, the details entered on form F8.7D and an NCR logged.
- A credit is issued and confirmation of the credit is emailed to the customer.
Customised and bespoke assemblies made especially for a customer or items ordered especially that we cannot return, cannot be cancelled or the products returned unless the product is faulty.
Cancellations Prior to Despatch
Customers may cancel an order for standard stock items at any time before the order actually leaves TECNI premises (usually 15:00 hrs GMT). Orders cancelled after a credit or debit card has been charged will be credited back to the card for the order value within 48 hours wherever possible.
Cancellations After Despatch
Orders cancelled after the order has left our premises will be treated as unwanted goods and can be returned (please see returns policy above), but the original delivery charge will not be refunded for non-faulty goods.
The customer card or account will be credited for the full charge within 48 hours of the goods being received back at our premises in the condition supplied, wherever possible. The original delivery charge will not be refunded for non-faulty goods.