This Stainless Steel Eye Plate will provide a suitable wallplate anchorage point for spanning up to 10mm catenary cables across a street or Public Highway. Correct fixing will aid compliance with the County Surveyors' Society Code of Practice for Eyebolt fixing strength.
- A4-AISI, marine grade stainless steel eyeplate as anchorage point for spanning up to 10mm catenary cables across a street or Public Highway
- Designed to sit in the middle of, and span three courses of bricks for maximum strength
- Fitted with stainless M16 eyebolt
- Secured to the wall with 10mm anchor bolts with Nyloc lock nuts
- Suitable for wall fixing to masonry and concrete
- Max Load 700kgs
- Perfect for safe installation of festoon & up to 10mm catenary spans and other overhead suspension applications as well as mooring boats
- Each eyeplate has its own unique serial number
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Attractive and easy to install
Please download our Safe Use Data Sheet for installing 10mm catenary spans across a Public Highway.