PONSA Web Sling certified to BS EN 1492-1:2000 with Ponsagard Cut-and-Abrasion Protection
These premium quality Ponsagard® flat web slings are certified to BS EN 1492-1:2000 with a safety factor of 7:1. They are manufactured by leading multinational technical textile manufacturers, PONSA, in Spain who have been manufacturing webbings since 1828. Ponsagard® slings last at least twice as long as standard commercial slings as the protective layer gives them higher resistance to damage through lateral and side cutting and abrasion.
- Highest quality webbing slings giving complete user confidence.
- Conform to BS EN 1492-1:2000
- Each sling is supplied with an individual certificate for full traceability.
- Protective layer which increases abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced edges with anti-cut and anti-rubbing cords.
- At least twice as long lasting as other standard commercial flat web slings.
- Patented and manufactured in Spain by leading technical textile manufacturer PONSA.
Safe Use Data Sheet