PONSA Round Sling certified to BS EN 1492-1:2000 with Ponsagard Cut-and-Abrasion Protection
- Manufactured and patented by PONSA in Spain.
- Conforms to BS EN 1492-2:2000
- Premium quality sling supplied with an individual certificate
- Full traceability.
- Protective layer which increases abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced edges with anti-cut and anti-rubbing cords.
Premium quality Ponsagard® Round Sling certified to BS EN 1492-2:2000 with a safety factor of 7:1. Every sling undergoes strict quality control and is sent out with a BS EN 1492-2:2000 certificate giving users total confidence in their sling.
The slings last at least twice as long as standard commercial slings due to the protective layer used in the manufacture which gives it higher resistance to damage through lateral and side cutting and abrasion. PONSA are leading multinational manufacturers in technical textiles.
Also known as Lifting Strops or Lifting Straps.
Safe Use Data Sheet