IRONGRIP BG-100 Series Heavy Duty Galvanised Lifting Quality Wire Rope Clip
Applications & Advice
The main benefits with the BG-100 are:
- Only 2 clamps needed per fixation for all dimensions
- Tested and approved for lifting with modern wire ropes (1960 N/mm2)
- Efficiency above 90% of MBL of the wire
- Independent of mounting direction
- Hot-dip galvanized for better corrosion resistance
- Less material needed reducing weight and speeds up mounting
The BG-100 Wire Clamps have been approved for lifting applications by testing by accredited organisations applying the European standard EN 13411-3.
Make sure to follow the fitting instructions!
Dimensions & Drawings
Strength class for bolts: 8.8 in accordance with ISO 3506
Rustproofing of castings: Hot dip galvanisation in accordance with ISO 1461
Rustproofing of bolts: Electrically galvanised in accordance with ISO 2081
Recommended for all kinds of lifting applications with two wire clamps per fixation for wire ropes of tenacity class including 1960 N/mm2. Tested and approved according to EN 13411-3:2004