- Designed to connect Grade 100 chain fittings produced with “Engineered Flat”
to Grade 100 chain.
- Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with
- Locking system that provides for simple assembly and disassembly – no
special tools required.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”
S-3125A Grade 100 Crosby Chain Coupler, with a Silver varnished alloy steel construction. Rated at 6800 kgs (6.8t) Working Load and a high Fatigue resistance. Perfect for a wide variety of lifting applications in Grade 100 or Grade 80 chain Slings.
NOTE: A load & retaining pin are supplied with each fitting.